JEE Main 2021, jee main april session 2021, jee main 2021 application form for april, jee main april session registration, jee main april session application form
The National Testing Agency will be concluding the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 Registration for the April session today ie April 4th 2021. All the candidates will be able to pay the application form fee before or on April 5th 2021 through online mode. The candidates those who wish to apply for JEE Main 2021 April session should apply today. All the application form requests after the last date prescribed by the authority will be rejected.
JEE Main April Session 2021 Registration
The Joint Entrance Examination is a national level examination that is held every year in three different sessions for admission into (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) etc. The National Testing Agency have informed that the JEE Main April Session 2021 registration will be closing soon at the official website. All the candidates should apply for the examination today (4.4.2021) before 11:50 pm. The candidates should also pay the necessary fees at the official website before April 5th 2021 (11.50 PM) through online mode.
JEE Main April Session Important Dates
|Last date to submit JEE Main April 2021 Application Form||April 4, 2021 (11:50 pm)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||April 5, 2021 (11:50 pm)|
|JEE Main April exam date 2021||April 27 to 30, 2021 (Paper 1)|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021 April Session
Candidates can apply for the JEE Main 2021 April Session through the official website. JEE Main April Session Examination will be conducted on April 27 to 30, 2021 for Paper 1. All the candidates can apply for the Session by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2021 April Session
1. Visit the official website
2. Click on the link "JEE (Main) 2021 : New Registration and Registration Form Correction "
3. The link will direct to a new page and enter the required credentials
4. Fill the application form carefully
5. Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specified format.
6. Pay the application fee though online mode.
7. Submit the application form and download the confirmation page as a PDF file for future use.
Direct link to apply for JEE Main 2021 April Session : Click HERE
About JEE Main 2021
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as the Ministry of Education, Government of India (GOI), has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (now known as Ministry of Education), Government of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) comprises of two papers. The Paper1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments, as well as an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs.
The JEE (Main) is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May 2021) for admissions in the next academic session. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways:
1. This will give multiple opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in the first attempt without wasting their whole academic year.
2. In first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the next time.
3. This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
4. If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she will not have to wait for one full year.
The student’s best of the 2021 NTA Scores has considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
Visit the official website for more Details : Click HERE