MG University Degree First Allotment 2021, MG University Degree CAP First Allotment Result 2021, MGU Degree Allotment Result, www.cap.mgu.ac.in rank list 2021, MGU UGCAP First Allotment 2021, Degree First Allotment 2021, MGU UGCAP Allotment Result 2021
Mg University first allotment will be released soon at the official website. All the candidates those who have applied can check the allotment status the official website. Once the allotment have been released, candidates can get the latest updates based on the same on our website, www.showspot.in. Candidates can view their UGCAP 2021 First allotment result on the official website by login using the application number and password.
The authority have announced that, all those candidates those who have applied are advised to visit the official website and check the allotment status, before visiting the official website candidates are requested to go through the full article listed below.
MG University Degree First Allotment will be published on 27.8.2021.Candidates can check the allotment by the CAP ID and Security Code
MG University Important Dates
|Last date for the submission of online application||13/08/2021 4.00 pm|
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment||14/08/2021|
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of option||18/08/2021 - 24/08/2021|
|Online Payment of fee due to University ( First allotment)||27/8/2021 - 1/9/2021 4.00 PM|
|Online admission in Colleges and payment of fees due to the college||27/8/2021 - 1/9/2021 4.00 PM|
|Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only)||18/09/2021 –19/09/2021|
How to Check MG University UG First Allotment 2021 ?
Candidates can check the MG University UG first allotment for the academic year 2021 at the official website. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below about how to download/view the first allotment from the official website.
Step 1 : Go to MGU UG CAP website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Step 2 :Click on the button "First Allotment result"
Step 3 :Login using the application number and password to view the First allotment.
Step 4 :The MG University Degree First Allotment Result will appear on the Screen.
All the candidates are requested to download and take a print out of the same for future uses.
Also Read :
MG University Degree First Allotment: Procedure for Admission
1. The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
2. Applicants who got first allotment should download "Allotment Memo" after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category - Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates - Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link "Click here to print your Allotment Memo" and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
3.Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent. Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing 'permanent admission'.
4.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2021 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
5. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
6. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
8. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
9. The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
10. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
11. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
12. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2021 –19/09/2021.
13. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
14. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
15. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
MG University Seat ALlotment Protocol
Admission & Allotment in Colleges : Allotment of seats in all colleges will be college/institution wise. Allotment in Colleges to Candidates with multiple claims under Mandatory Quota: All candidates included in the Rank lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit (SM). Candidates might be entitled for other reservation quotas also under Mandatory Reservation. For example, a candidate may have the benefit of SEBC reservation (EZ/MU/OBH/LC/OBX) or Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) claim.
The seats will be offered on the hierarchy of quotas. A candidate need not report for admission in the college allotted to him /her in the first instance and if desirous of availing higher options in the college of his/her choice shall not cancel higher options. A candidate who so desires to await his/her chance for admission in a college of his/her choice need not admit himself/herself to any college allotted as per his/her higher options during the course of each allotment and need to finalize his/her choice of college and seek permanent admission only in the fourth allotment.
Applicants can avail the option available in the on line application to choose temporary/permanent admission if he/she is allotted to any of the options other than first option.
If a candidate is allotted to his/her first option, he/she will not have the option to take temporary admission. As indicated earlier, allotted candidates can exercise online option on the mode of admission after the publication of allotment/s a nd need not report to the colleges for the physical verification of records. They may remit the fee due to the colleges including tuition fee through any of the online modes of remittance. Candidates shall be intimated to report the college s by the University after assessing the situation prevailing due to the Covid - 19 virus contagion. The hierarchy in order is as follows:
State Merit (SM) All candidates included in the R ank Lists are eligible for allotment under State Merit.
Communal Reservation (SEBC/SC/ST).
A candidate without SEBC/SC/ST reservation benefit will be considered only against the State Merit seats wherever available at the time of allotment.
MG University UG 1st Allotment - Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College for admission : It is mandatory that all students who get allotment should report for admission at the college concerned after remitting the requisite fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway. Candidates can download the allotment memo only after remitting the fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway available in the website. . The candidate shall also choose the type of admission (temporary/permanent) after remitting the requisite fee due to the University.
Those who fail to do this will be treated as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicant s will not be entertained. However, considering the current scenario of Covid - 19 Pandemic, candidates are exempted from reporting to the colleges physically. Instead they should contact the colleges to which they are allotted and wish to secure permanent admission and remit the fees to be remitted at the college through any of the online mode suggested by the college.
Those who wish to take temporary ad mission may do so by availing the option provided in the online application after remitting the requisite fee due to University. The college authorities after verifying the digital copies of the documents provided online in the college panel may admit/reject the candidate as the case may be.
However, the candidates should produce the following documents in original before the Principal/Head of the college/institution on any of the suitable dates Hardcopies of the filled in application shall not be, repeat, shall not be sent to the University Special Attention.
After pressing final submission button, further modification of data (except options) is not possible. Hence, make double sure that all entries a re made correctly before pressing final submission button.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGH ER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE an d CISCE
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in th e case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-cram y layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application .
9. Income and Asset Certificate from the revenue authorities concerned as stipulated in GO (MS) in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under. Candidates who wish to avail of bonus/weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates.
The college authorities, after verifying the above documents, shall confirm the online admission granted earlier on the basis of digital documents and make necessary updations in the admission portal. The students who get admission in their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in the institution at the time of online admission through any of the online mode specified by the college. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also sh all remit the tuition fee and confirm their admission .
College authorities shall make necessary arrangements to collect fees online to avoid any physical reporting in the current situation of global pandemic. Candidates should not be insisted to report to the colleges in person unless otherwise notified by the University. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission on the basis of the first/second/third allotments.
However, in the fourth allotment, they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option (except SC/ST candidates) and join the college, and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option. Candidates who wish to retain their higher options need not remit any fee while choosin g temporary allotment during first allotment .
However, such students should send any of the ad additional documents required for verification through email if demanded by the the college authorities. The allotted applicants should download the admission memo from the website and produce the same at the time of confirmation of the online admission at the college on the dates intimated by the University. The college authorities may retain the memo along with other certificates required for the confirmation of admission.
Verification of Documents: - The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be person ally responsible for verification of digital documents/original documents and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/institution. If any discrepancies are noted in the online data and the digital/original records, the allotment will be cancelled. The University will also verify the records produced by the candidates who got admission in due course.
A candidate need not report for admission in the college allotted to him /her in the first instance and if desirous of availing high er options in the college of his/her choice shall not cancel higher options. A candidate who so desires to await his/her chance for admission in a college of his/her choice need not admit himself/herself to any college allotted as per his/her higher options during the course of each allotment and need to finalize his/her choice of college and seek permanent admission only in the fourth allotment.
Applicants can avail the option available in the on line application to choose temporary/permanent admission if he/she is allotted to any of the options other than first option. If a candidate is allotted to his/her first option, he/she will not have the option to take temporary admission.
As indicated earlier, allotted candidates can exerc ise online option on the mode of admission after the publication of allotment/s a nd need not report to the colleges for the physical verification of records. They may remi t the fee due to the colleges including tuition fee through any of the online mod es of remittance. Candidates shall be intimated to report the college s by the University after assessing the situation prevailing due to the Covid - 19 virus contagion.
Admission Portal which states that necessary entries in respect of the reported candidate have been made in the Online Admission Portal and t he candidate choosing a mode of admission shall download the same from the online application without fail. The candidates shall ensure that the colleges have verified their digital documents/records and have admitted them temporarily / permanently. An option in this regard shall be available in the candidate login from where he / she may choose permanent/temporary admission and download receipt in respect of confirmation of temporary / permanent admission by t he colleges
Cancellation of Higher Options after joining a College: - Candidates who join the college on the date specified may cancel their remaining options fully or partially or change the priority of their remaining options before the date specified. A candid ate, not interested in any further allotments, must cancel all his/her/her options before the specified date, failing which, the options will remain live and will be considered for further allotments, if any. Alternatively, all higher options gets cancelled automatically if a candidate chooses permanent admission to a particular programme to which he/she is allotted
Candidates are requested to visit the official website for more details, candidates can click on the link given below to visit the official website
Official website: Click HERE